'So you got naked online...' is a resource that helps and advises young people who may find themselves in a situation where they (or a friend) have put a sexting image or video online and have lost control over that content and who it's being shared with.
Whilst there is a lot of advice around preventing these situations in the first place, it is very important to recognise that this does happen and those affected really need support and guidance.
So you got naked online? aims to do just that - it offers children, young people and parents advice and provides strategies to support the issues resulting from sexting incidents.
It's available in Welsh as well as English.
The resource covers topics such as -
- What is sexting?
- Can it happen accidentally?
- Trust and friendship - considering what is appropriate to share and with whom
- How images or videos can be shared online and what websites they might end up on
- What are the first things to do
- Will you get into trouble
- How to ask your parents for help
- Will this affect your online reputation and your future
- Where to seek further advice and support
The maximum order we are able to process is 500. For significantly larger orders, please contact us directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org