You're Doing Great!
This is the final section where we will just recap eveything you have learned before moving on to the app to conduct our fist review!
A Quick Recap!
In this resource we have been thinking all about choices, and how this links to your wellbeing.
Wellbeing includes your whole life, your sense of purpose and how in control you feel.
Life is good when:
- You are safe and healthy
- You have good friends and like yourself
- You feel important and achieve your goals
- You are free to make choices
- You are having fun
Wellbeing Not So Good?
If your wellbeing is not so good, it can affect how you think and what you do, as well as your feelings and your physical body.
Over a long period of time this can lead to:
- Physical or mental ill health
- Difficulties in your relationships with your family or your friends
- A sense of hopelessness about the future or
- Feeling like you cannot cope with life's problems
Technology and Digital Services
Technology and digital services are an important part of your everyday life and they can affect your wellbeing.
Most of the time, the things you do online are helpful in meeting your needs and helping you to feel physically, emotionally and socially healthy.
But sometimes, your digital behaviours could be harmful.
You are in control of your behaviour. You have choices, and you decide the roads you are going to travel down.
But you need to do a few things to look after yourself and your wellbeing.
- Regular Engine Checks: You need to keep your engine in good working order – which means looking after all of your needs. You don’t need to do this all at once. But you do need to make sure you meet all your needs through the different activities you do.
- Controlling your Wheels: You control the wheels. If you don’t like what they are telling you, it could be a sign that you need to change your behaviours.
Everyone's Normal is Different
How do you know if you are making the right choices for you?
- What am I currently doing?
- Is it working?
- What else can I do?
You have reached the end of the learning section. Are you ready to check out our wellbeing app?