The SWGfL team have always worked on the premise that the products we develop should be self-sustaining; quality tools and services that schools will continue to use and invest time in because they are useful. Sustained and devolved use are the cornerstones of a successful edtech strategy so a huge component of our development process goes into quality assurance.
And occasionally, it’s really good to see that others agree with us and recognise it through an award. We love a trophy, we do!
We have been fortunate enough in the past to win BETT awards; ISPAs; Nominet and CIR Risk Management awards for BOOST and 360 Degree Safe. Recent months have seen our services nominated and win at the National Digital Safety Awards at internetmatters.org in a glitzy ceremony in London. Why not take a look at those services and products for yourself and see what all the fuss is about?
Professionals Online Safety Helpline
- Joint Winner Best Education Service 2016
- A service designed to support children’s professionals with online safety issues for both themselves or children and families with whom they work
- Professionals Online Safety Helpline
So You Got Naked Online
- Nominated Best Product for Children 2016
- A leaflet and booklet designed to empower young people after a sexting incident
Digital Literacy and Citizenship Curriculum
- Shortlisted Best Education Product 2016
- Written in partnership with commonsensemedia.org this set of free curriculum resources provides the foundation of online literacy for ages ranging from Foundation Stage to Year 10
360 Degree Safe Online Safety Self Review Tool
- Shortlisted Best Education Service 2016
- Develop and add rigour to your school online safety strategy and join the other 9000 schools using this multi-award winning free tool
For more information on these or other services from SWGfL contact the Online Safety Team using the contact form.