SWGfL is taking the necessary measures to ensure the health and safety of our amazing staff in light of the recent Coronavirus outbreak. We have activities in place to ensure all of our products and services are working to support you.
Our expert team will continue to offer their professional services, making sure we keep Online Safety a number one priority. People are now spending more time online and it will only increase; this is why the need for our services is now greater than ever.
Below is a breakdown of each service and how they will continue to operate:
Report Harmful Content – The website will continue to operate all hours for advice.
- Responding to reports between hours of 10:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday
- Responses could potentially take longer than usual.
For help and support please visit www.reportharmfulcontent.com
Revenge Porn - The helpline will continue to operate:
- Monday to Friday 10:00am - 4:00pm
- The helpline will operate by email only
- Messages left on voicemail service may not be responded to.
- We cannot do additional searches for intimate content. If direct URL links are emailed – they will do their best to report these.
For help and support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
POSH (Professionals Online Safety Helpline)- The helpline will continue to operate:
- Monday to Friday 10:00am – 4:00pm
For help and support, please email email@example.com
For help and support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
SWGfL Online Store – Will continue to operate.
For help and support, please email email@example.com. If you have a technical issue, please contact the Service Desk on 0845 307 7870.