With so many anti-virus and security software companies all offering their products to you directly, or through your support company, it might be confusing to know which product is best and what the best price is. We want to let you know that here at SWGfL, we’ve worked really hard to bring you products from Bitdefender that offers “Most effective security”. This can be evidenced through Bitdefender’s success in the MITRE ATT&CK evaluation process. These independent tests are conducted to transparently demonstrate the efficacy of a security product.
We can bamboozle you with features sets and product comparisons ‘till the cows come home’, but that doesn’t necessarily help you. You need a product that works, that will protect your systems and establishment from attack, lowering the risk of compromise to systems or data. Luckily, that’s what Bitdefender’s products do. Install any of the Bitdefender products on your endpoints (devices) and you’ll get “Most effective protection” as a result of all the work and effort their team puts into their products.
You can also be reassured by knowing that SWGfL have spent time negotiating a great price for you so there’s no eye-watering mark-ups. We want to take some of the stress and headaches out of choosing software for you establishment.
What's Available For My School?
For those of you with the time and inclination, here’s some more details about the products:
There are four offers:
- Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security - @ £7.90 per device for 3 years (normally £8.90)
- Bitdefender GravityZone Advanced Business Security - @ £9.99 per device for 3 years
- Bitdefender GravityZone Elite - @ £19.00 per device for 3 years
- Bitdefender GravityZone Ultra - @ £24.00 per device for 3 years
Notice the per device pricing option – this makes things more affordable for large schools with big users counts. You don’t have to use the same product on all devices, you might identify that some users (and devices) need better protection – that’s fine – add a few licences for more advanced products. Significantly when others are leaving the on-premise service behind, Bitdefender continues to offer this, so if you’re sticking with on-premise equipment for now, Bitdefender can help keep you secure.
In short, the more you pay the more features you get – simple right? – just like everything else in life!
All Bitdefender products use advanced machine learning, heuristics and other technologies to protect your endpoints (devices).
- Advanced adds centralised scanning and defence against fileless attacks.
- Elite adds application control, sandbox analysis, Hyperdetect (allowing your IT team to tune the machine learning), ransomware mitigation (auto-backup of files if malicious code is executed).
- Ultra adds visualization so you can see how the attack happened, root cause analysis so your IT team can understand how the attack happened, anomaly defence – comparing abnormal behaviours to a snapshot of normal behaviour and MITRE event tagging to help spot abnormal behaviour.
There are three add-ons available too:
- Patch management
- Full disk encryption
- Security for storage
If you’re unsure about anything, want further information, or to request a demo, drop us a line or check out below to see what's available.