With just one week to go until Safer Internet Day 2018, organisations from across the countries are preparing their activities and celebrations for the 6th February 2018. From football clubs to banks, schools to businesses, people all across the country are helping to create a better internet this Safer Internet Day.
Here are 7 things you do to get involved on the day:
- Sign up to the Thunderclap – Help spread the word of Safer Internet Day in a mass social media post on the 6th February
- Register as a supporter - showcase what you are doing to support Safer Internet Day, join over 1,000 supporters on our supporters list
- Join the social media campaign - #ItStartsWithUs this Safer Internet Day, share your plans to make the internet a better place on social media using the hashtags #SID2018 and #ItStartsWithUs
- Take the Safer Internet Day Quiz – test your students’ online safety knowledge with the Safer Internet Day Quiz
- Check out the Safer Internet Day Top Tips – top tips for parents and carers, 11-18 year olds and under 11s to help keep you safe online this Safer Internet Day
- Download the Safer Internet Day Education Packs and watch the SID TV films to incorporate Safer Internet Day into your lessons
- Help spread the word – Using the campaign toolkit and suggested tweets help us spread the word of Safer Internet Day across your social media profiles!
Post this on social media:
Just one week to go until Safer Internet Day on the 6th February! Find out more about how you can get involved in making the internet a better place this #SID2018Safer Internet Day