Opportunity: Project Coordinator
|Reporting To||Assistant Project Manager/ SIS Operations Manager|
|Salary||£19235 pro-rata (depending on experience)|
|Contract Type||Maternity Leave cover to August 2020 full and part time roles available to cover core office hours, Monday to Friday|
|Working Hours||Full & Part Time|
* Please note we will only keep your details on record for up to one year
*No Agencies Please
The post holder will be supporting the coordination across projects in the Education and Schools Internet Service Team. The post holder will ensure that SWGfL deliverables are met in line with agreements and contractor requirements.
In the immediate term the team are working on two specific projects – the Barefoot Computing project and the Schools Internet Service. The team will be flexible to adapt to requirements of any additional projects secured in the future.
- Substantial Leave Allowance progressing to 25 days in second year of service and 30 in third year of service, plus bank holidays
- Pension with generous contributions from SWGfL
- Medical Healthcare benefits including dental, optical, chiropody and therapy treatments including physiotherapy, plus many more Health and Wellbeing services.
- Medical health care for your family and annual flu jab, voluntarily available for all staff.
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Online Employee discount platform; saving you money on everything from groceries to holidays, fashion and electronics.
- Cycle to Work Scheme