Opportunity: Project Coordinator (UK Safer Internet Centre and Online Safety)
|Reporting To||Programme Manager|
|Salary||£19,235.00 pro rata|
|Contract Type||Fixed term until 31 Dec 2020|
|Working Hours||Part-time time role – 20 hours a week (Suggested hours: 10 am – 2 pm Mon-Fri)|
* Please note we will only keep your details on record for up to one year
* No Agencies Please
The post holder will be supporting the coordination across projects in the Online Safety team, and more specifically UK Safer Internet Centre related projects. Working in a small team (alongside the Programme Manager and Assistant Project Managers), the post holder will provide admin and coordination support our online safety projects and products/ services. This is a part-time role – 20 hours a week, 10 am – 2 pm Monday to Friday, fixed until 31 Dec 2020, paid at pro rata £19,235.00.
As a not-for-profit charitable Trust, SWGfL primarily works on behalf of schools, aiming to provide the best possible range of quality services to help schools, and other establishments, to use technology to both impact positively on teaching and learning as well as their online safety.
- Substantial Leave Allowance progressing to 25 days in second year of service and 30 in third year of service, plus bank holidays
- Pension with generous contributions from SWGfL
- Medical Healthcare benefits including dental, optical, chiropody and therapy treatments including physiotherapy, plus many more Health and Wellbeing services
- Online Employee discount platform; saving you money on everything from groceries to holidays, fashion and electronics.
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Benefits for you and your family including Childcare vouchers and annual flu jab, voluntarily available for all staff.