Opportunity: Online Safety Assistant Project Manager
|Reporting To||Online Safety Programme Manager (PM)|
|Contract Type||Fixed term until 31 Dec 2020|
|Working Hours||37 hours a week (or 37 hours a week term-time only)|
|Interview Date||2nd and 4th March|
* Please note we will only keep your details on record for up to one year
* No Agencies Please
The post holder will provide all aspects of project management support in order for all online safety projects (including UK Safer Internet Centre projects) to be delivered on time, within budget and to the client’s expectations. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your project management skills and experience while working on a wide range of projects which support digital safeguarding and well-being for all. Fast-pacing and varied, this position will have you managing educational resources, planning national awareness raising campaigns, coordinating communications, product launches, and even producing films for our Safer Internet Day campaign.
- Substantial Leave Allowance progressing to 25 days in second year of service and 30 in third year of service, plus bank holidays
- Pension with generous contributions from SWGfL
- Medical Healthcare benefits including dental, optical, chiropody and therapy treatments including physiotherapy, plus many more Health and Wellbeing services.
- Medical health care for your family and annual flu jab, voluntarily available for all staff.
- Enhanced family friendly policies
- Online Employee discount platform; saving you money on everything from groceries to holidays, fashion and electronics.
- Cycle to Work Scheme