Opportunity: Digital Marketing Expert
|Contract Type||Full Time|
|Working Hours||Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week|
* Please note we will only keep your details on record for up to one year
* No Agencies Please
SWGfL is a charity dedicated to ensuring children benefit from technology free from harm. SWGfL has been identified by the UK Government as one of the leading companies in the ‘Safety Tech’ sector.
This is an opportunity to join a positive team and deliver an immediate commercial and customer impact that will better protect children online. You will be working alongside the operational customer service and product teams, but primarily with the Engagement team to assist you in understanding and reaching goals. High level of autonomous work is required supported by a welcoming team to help you along the development of activities.
You will have an entrepreneurial mind-set and want to test and learn creative ways of delivering our ambitious goals.
- Substantial Leave Allowance progressing to 25 days in second year of service and 30 in third year of service, plus bank holidays
- Pension with generous contributions from SWGfL
- Medical Healthcare benefits including dental, optical, chiropody and therapy treatments including physiotherapy, plus many more Health and Wellbeing services.
- Online Employee discount platform; saving you money on everything from groceries to holidays, fashion and electronics.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Benefits for you and your family including Childcare vouchers and annual flu jab, voluntarily available for all staff.