Opportunity: Data and Reporting Coordinator
|Reporting To||Project Manager|
|Contract Type||10 months Fixed Term, full-time|
|Working Hours||Monday - Friday, 9:00 - 17:00|
* Please note we will only keep your details on record for up to one year
* No agencies please
The post holder will be supporting the coordination across projects in the Education Team, taking particular responsibility for data analysis and reporting. Working in a team of eight, the post holder will ensure that SWGfL deliverables are met in line with agreements and contractor requirements.
In the immediate term the team are working on the Barefoot Computing Programme. The Barefoot Computing Programme is part of BT’s commitment to a culture of Tech Literacy for the UK, supporting primary teachers across the UK get to grips with computer science through free resources and workshops.
SWGfL are responsible for the facilitation of the free workshops, delivering up to 1,000 workshops across the UK each academic year. The workshops are delivered by our network of over 700 active volunteers and ambassadors, and introduce primary teachers to the free Barefoot resources, equipping them with the knowledge, skills and understanding they need to teach computer science.
The main areas of focus for this role will be data, reporting and CRM management, however there will also be elements of project coordination and customer service.
- Substantial Leave Allowance progressing to 25 days in second year of service and 30 in third year of service, plus bank holidays
- Pension with generous contributions from SWGfL
- Medical Healthcare benefits including dental, optical, chiropody and therapy treatments including physiotherapy, plus many more Health and Wellbeing services
- Online Employee discount platform; saving you money on everything from groceries to holidays, fashion and electronics
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Benefits for you and your family including enhanced family friendly policies and annual flu jab, voluntarily available for all staff
- Bi-annual Company Team Days.